The Atlanta Modern Quilters Guild is a quilt guild dedicated to the modern quilt movement. Our guild was created in 2010 in order to offer a place for the more non-traditional modern quilters to connect and create, and our meetings reflect this casual energy! Please look around our website for information on our guild, our activities, and upcoming events. We're also active on Facebook! You can always email us with questions.
- April 8th: Sew-in at Intown Quilters, 10am
- April 17th: Our monthly Sew In at Tiny Stitches, 5-9pm. Cost is $2 for members, $4 for non-members to cover the cost of the shop staying open.
- May 4th: Monthly meeting at Tiny Stitches, 10am. We're revealing the results of our Brown Bag Challenge! We'll also be voting on changing our fiscal calendar to be from May - April to January - December. Since dues would normally be due at the May meeting, if approved, members will have the option to renew at a cost of $17.50 through Dec 2014, or $50 to pay through Dec 2015 (a discount of $2.50).
- May 17th - Spring Day Retreat. See details on the Retreat Page!
- All 2014 meetings are now scheduled for the 1st Sunday at Tiny Stitches in Marietta. The meeting dates can be found on our calendar. Thank you for understanding!