The Atlanta Modern Quilters Guild is a quilt guild dedicated to the modern quilt movement. Our guild was created in 2010 in order to offer a place for the more non-traditional modern quilters to connect and create, and our meetings reflect this casual energy! Please look around our website for information on our guild, our activities, and upcoming events. We're also active on Facebook! You can always email us with questions.
- March 2nd: Our monthly meeting at Tiny Stitches, 10am. We'll be discussing organizing your sewing room.
- March 11th: Our monthly Sew In at Intown Quilters, 10am.
- March 20th: Our monthly Sew In at Tiny Stitches, 5pm.
- Members can now register for our Lonestar workshop! See the classes page for details and to register. Registration closes March 15th.
- All 2014 meetings are now scheduled for the 1st Sunday at Tiny Stitches in Marietta. The meeting dates can be found on our calendar. Thank you for understanding!